The Grind Double Take Series Relaxed Hen
Get realistic motion with The Grind® Double Take Series™ Relaxed Hen. The deadly head and feather colors are great for you but not so great for the Toms.
- Includes 2-piece motion stake
- Rugged EVA material is tough and lightweight
- Heat treated, textured paint process resists scratches or flakes
- Inner body stake attaches and stays in decoy
- Heavy duty stake has foot step
- Step on it to set up in the hardest dirt
- Simulate relaxed feeding hen in spread
- Head and body anatomy attracts
- Relaxed hen posture adds realism
- Simulates movement to your decoy spread
- Decoy posture keeps shape year after year
- Realistic iridescent feather colors and feather detail
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : The Grind
- Web ID: 19DRIURLXDFDNGHNDHTK
- SKU: 19467912
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
Learning the Double Leg Takedown Wrestling Move
This common technique can help you get your opponent to the mat and score two points.
Softball Hitting: Grip and Stance
Working on both your grip and your stance can help you develop a relaxed, balanced swing.
Quarterback Tips: How to Take the Snap
The snap starts off almost every play in football, so it’s important to know the basics and the role you play for this vital part of the game.
Eight Yoga Poses to Help Relax Your Mind at Home
Feeling overwhelmed and looking for some tranquility? Give these soothing yoga poses a try.
Softball Skills: How to Take a Baserunning Lead
Knowing how to take a proper lead as a baserunner can help you successfully make your way around the bases.