The North Face Men's Apex Bionic Jacket
- Standard fit
- Hem cinch-cord
Fit and Design:
- Standard fit jacket
- Breathable and stretchable to keep you comfy
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Hem cinch-cord
- The North Face® logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- WindWall™ windproof fabric helps keep you covered on blustery days
- Durable water-repellent finish provides added protection
- 26.75” center back
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NF0A4R2A
- Fabric : 100% recycled polyester
- Brand : The North Face
- Web ID: 20TNOMMPXBNC2JCKTAPO
- SKU: 20772987
|Best Use||Casual, Hiking|
|Sustainability||Contains recycled materials|
|Fabric||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||2 zip hand pockets, 1 zip chest pocket|
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
Basketball Drills: Finishing Through Contact
As a post player, you’re naturally going to face pressure on your way to the basket. Prepare for that defensive contact with this drill to help you become game-ready.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.