The North Face Men's Back-to-Berkeley Mid Winter Boots
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
A remix of the classic Back-To-Berkeley, The North Face® Men’s Back-to-Berkeley Mid winter boots are infused with more even more TNF DNA. These mid-cut boots shift from hikes in the starlit outdoors to strolls on snow-laden city sidewalks with unquestionable ease.
- Mixed-material synthetic and leather upper provides durability, breathability, and style
- Ghillie lacing for secure fit
- Rust-proof hardware
- Ortholite® Hybrid footbed made with 5 percent recycled rubber
- Cut-and-buff EVA midsole
- Molded PU heel clip
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole for enhanced traction on slick surfaces
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs remain grippy on frozen ground
- Brand : The North Face
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 19TNOMMBCKTBRKLYMFBO