The North Face Men's Black History Month 86 Retro Mountain Jacket
Fit & Design:
- Relaxed fit
- Black History Month, Retro style has the 1986 version’s trims and features
- Body made with recycled nylon and lining made with recycled polyester
- Embossed-logo lining
- Attached, lay-flat hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Secure-zip, reverse-entry welt hand pockets
- Matte-finish, high-density, screen-printed logo on left chest and back-right shoulder; UV7: logo on left sleeve and right sleeve
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Pit-zip venting
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Stormflap with a snap closure covers the VISLON® center front zip
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NF0A7UR9
- Fabric : 100% recycled nylon
- Brand : The North Face
- Web ID: 22TNOMM86RTRMNTNJAPO
- SKU: 23922401
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
Why do Players Wear Eye Black?
Why do softball players, football players and athletes of all kinds wear eye black? Find out more about the types and benefits of eye black to help improve your game.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
Basketball Drills: Finishing Through Contact
As a post player, you’re naturally going to face pressure on your way to the basket. Prepare for that defensive contact with this drill to help you become game-ready.