The North Face Men's HMLYN Down Parka
Fit & Design:
- Relaxed fit parka
- Storm flap with hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Interior secure-zip pocket
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Nylon ripstop fabric
- Top-entry pockets with zip closure
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- 550 fill down insulation provides enhanced warmth
- Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) finish provides effective water-resistance
- WindWall® shell provides lightweight, wind-resistant protection
- Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NF0A4QYX
- Fabric : Lining – 100% recycled polyester; Hood and body– 100% nylon; Yoke, sleeve panels and cuffs – 100% nylon; Insulation – 100% goose down
- Brand : The North Face
- Web ID: 20TNOMMHMLYNDWNPRAPO
|Best Use||Winter recreation, Casual|
|Sustainability||Contains recycled materials, Contains ethically sourced down|
|Fabric||Hood and Body: 40D x 40D 57 g/m² WindWall™—100% recycled nylon | Yoke, Sleeve Panels, and Cuffs: 70D x 160D 110 g/m² WindWall™—100% nylon|
|Insulation||550 fill goose down|
|Lining Fabric||50D x 50D 73 g/m² WindWall™—100% recycled polyester|
|Weight||2 lbs 9.6 oz|
|Pockets||2 zip hand pockets|
Breaking Down the Backstroke Technique
Get back to basics with the Pro Tips swimming guide on the backstroke. Collegiate swimming coach Marc Christian breaks down what you need to know.
Basketball Offense: The Down Screen
Screens are an essential part of a basketball team’s offense. The down screen can help get players open for a shot.
Breaking Down the Freestyle Stroke Technique
Make a splash and learn how to improve your freestyle stroke with these step-by-step swimming tips.
Breaking Down the Butterfly Stroke Technique
Learn how to “float like a butterfly” with these Pro Tips on proper butterfly swimming technique.
The Year's Best Bikes for Men
Upgrade your ride with this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best bikes for men.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.