The North Face Men's ThermoBall Eco 2.0 Vest
- Standard fit
- Quilt pattern
Fit and Design:
- Standard fit vest
- 2.5 x 2.5 quilt pattern helps reduce cold spots
- Concealed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Heat transfer The North Face® logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- ThermoBall™ Eco insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Packs into chest pocket
- 26.25” center back
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NF0A5GLO
- Fabric : Body: 100% recycled nylon; Insulation: ThermoBall™ Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Brand : The North Face
- Web ID: 20TNOMMTHRMBLLCVSAPO
|Sustainability||Contains recycled materials|
|Fabric||100% recycled nylon|
|Insulation Type||ThermoBall™ Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester|
|Back Length||26.25 in.|
|Pockets||2 zippered hand pockets, 1 chest pocket|
The Year's Best Bikes for Men
Upgrade your ride with this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best bikes for men.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
How to Buy a Life Vest
From fishing to kayaking and tubing to swimming, suit up for the water with the proper life vest for your outing.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
How to Choose a Kayak Life Vest
Before you hit the water for your next kayak adventure, make sure you have the right personal flotation device.