The North Face Women's Elevation Short Sleeve Shirt
Fit & Design:
- Standard fit for a relaxed and easy feel
- Fabric made from recycled polyester
- Forward-set shoulder seams for comfort
- Set-in sleeves
- Rounded hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- FlashDry™ materials offer enhanced moisture management to help keep you comfortable
- Thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NF0A82X2
- Fabric : 100% recycled polyester jersey knit
- Brand : The North Face
- Web ID: 22TNOWWLVTNSSXXXXAPT
|Brand||The North Face|
|Design||Rounded hem | Heat transfer logo on left chest|
|Fabric||100% recycled polyester jersey knit|
|Sleeve Length||Short sleeve|
|Sustainability||Fabric made from recycled polyester|
|Comfort||Forward-set shoulder seams|
|Moisture Wicking||FlashDry™ materials|
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Pickleball 101: The Third Shot Drop
Learn the proper form of one of the most important shots of the game with these tips.
Golf Basics: Chipping Tips
Precision is crucial to developing a solid short game. In the right situation, a well-executed chip shot can help you escape trouble and position yourself for a simple up and down.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.
How to Defend the Free Position Shot
A free position shot can lead to easy goals in women’s lacrosse. Defenders will need to move quickly and have strong stick skills to prevent the score.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
How to Buy Lacrosse Goggles
Find the right eyewear to help protect your face and keep you in the game with these Pro Tips.