The North Face Women's Hydrenaline 2000 Pants
- Standard fit
- Waistband with internal drawcord and cord lock
Fit and Design:
- Standard fit pants
- Welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip welt back pocket
- Encased-elastic waistband with an internal drawcord and cord lock for adjustability
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Heat transfer The North Face® logo on left thigh
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric helps keep you covered on blustery days
- Non-PFC durable water-repellent finish provides added protection
- 28” inseam
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NF0A5J6K
- Fabric : Body, knee and lower-leg lining: 100% recycled polyester; Above-knee lining: 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Brand : The North Face
- Web ID: 21TNOWWSHYDRNLNPNAPB
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
How to Choose the Right Ski Pants
Keep your lower body comfortable on the slopes with a pair of pants that helps protect against moisture and cold weather.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
How to Buy a Womens Lacrosse Stick
Maximize your performance this season by choosing the right women’s lacrosse stick and components for your game.
Everything You Need to Know About Softball Pants
Discover the variety of modern features and learn about styles and sizing before taking the field this season.