The North Face Women's Never Stop Alt Carry Bag
Multiple attach points and a simple compression system means that the versatile Women's Never Stop Lumbar can be worn in a variety of ways. These features also allow the pack to integrate with other bags in the City Collection.
Fit & Design
- Compression system lets you expand the internal volume when needed
- Modular attachment points integrate this pack with the rest of the Women’s City Collection
- Adjustable waist belt
- Modular attachment points integrate this pack with the rest of the Women's City Collection
- Two external, secure-zip pockets fit essentials such as a smartphone or water bottle
- Dimensions: 9" X 2" X 5.5" (22.9 Cm X 5.1 Cm X 14 Cm)
- Volume: 122 In³ (2 Liters)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Fabric : 160D Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Brand : The North Face
- Web ID: 21TNOWWNVRSTPLMBRTRV
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
Best Golf Bags
Ready to upgrade your golf bag? Check out our list of top-rated stand bags and cart bags.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Importance of Yardage Gap Management
You only get to carry 14 clubs in your golf bag. Get the most out of each one by making sure they're properly gapped.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
The Fundamentals of the Basketball Jump Stop
The jump stop is a fundamental basketball move that can help you avoid traveling when catching the ball or dribbling.