The North Face Women's Shellista IV Mid 200g Waterproof Winter Boots
Fit & Design:
- Premium waterproof and salt-resistant leather and wool upper
- Snowplow waterproof leather features light pull up and antiquing but has a smooth, slick surface
- Waterproof construction
- 200g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
Durability & Traction:
- Tech-inspired, molded, waterproof TPR shell
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs lend aggressive grip in cold temperatures
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : The North Face
- Web ID: 21TNOWWSHLLSTVMDWFBO
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
The Best Winter Boots of 2022
Keep your toes warm with the best winter boots of 2022. These boots are perfect for snow trails, slick sidewalks and sub-zero temps.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.