The North Face Women's ThermoBall Traction Booties
- Easy slip-on/off
- 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with durable water-repellent finish helps keep your feet dry
- Easy slip-on/slip-off design
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth to keep your feet cozy
Durability & Traction:
- High-traction rubber outsole provides reliable grip on a variety of surfaces
- Up to 20% recycled rubber outsole for supreme traction
- Sizes: Medium 5–11 (whole sizes)
- Approx. weight (½ pair): 7.5oz
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NF0A331HDAH, NF0A331HKY4
- Brand : The North Face
- Web ID: 21TNOWWTHRMBLLBTNFOT
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
How to Buy a Womens Lacrosse Stick
Maximize your performance this season by choosing the right women’s lacrosse stick and components for your game.
The Years Best Bikes for Women
Get outside and ride in style with this Pro Tips guide to the year’s best women’s bikes.
Buying the Best Football Cleats
No matter if you are a defensive back, quarterback or lineman, you need cleats that offer traction, support and comfort.