The North Face Women's VECTIV Escape Knit Trail Running Shoes
- Versatile hiking shoes designed for momentum to help maximize your energy on the trail
- Seamless upper with an engineered knit for superior foot-hugging fit
- Extra-secure ghillie lacing system
- OrthoLite™ footbed enhances comfort and helps to regulate temperature inside the shoe
- Innovative VECTIV™ technology with rocker midsole geometry is designed specifically to create long-lasting forward propulsion and responsiveness
- Ensures supportive comfort that lasts longer with a 3D-molded foam ankle and heel
Durability & Traction:
- 3.5mm lugs offer strong traction on a variety of surfaces
- Super grippy Surface Control™ rubber outsole is optimized for hiking
- Dual-density 3D plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability, easing uphill climbs and adding stability when walking downhill
- Integrated TPU toe cap and heel overlay for additional, lightweight protection
- Footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Approx. weight (½ pair): 9.48 oz
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : The North Face
- Web ID: 21TNOWWVCTVSCPKNTFBO
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
The Benefits of Cushioned Running Shoes
Before you start your next mile, here’s everything you need to know about cushioned running shoes, and a few top picks, too.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.