Therabody TheraFace PRO Massager
- Reduces tensions and relaxes facial muscles
- Multiple attachments
TheraFace PRO is the all-in-one facial toning device with 8 professional-grade treatments for ayouthful, glowing complexion. Reduce fine lines and wrinkles; contour, smooth and tone skin; reduce puffiness; reveal cleaner, clearer skin; and so much more.
- Easy to use — Simple, easy-to-follow routines are in the Therabody app so you can open theapp, power on your device and get glowing
- Eases pain — Infrared light therapy, percussive therapy and 3 unique attachments cansoothe headaches and jaw tension while providing a relaxing facial massage
- Reduce fine lines — LED red light therapy blurs fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthfulappearance
- Contour and tone — Microcurrent ring firms, tightens, tones and contours the face andneck in minutes.
- Ease acne — LED blue light therapy kills bacteria to gently clear up mild to moderate acne
- Get squeaky clean — Gentle enough for sensitive skin, yet powerful enough to remove dirtand oil for a deep clean, the cleansing ring will leave your skin fresh and ready for the rest ofyour skin routine.
- Quick change - Easy-glide magnetic ring system so you can interchange treatments inseconds
- Hot Rings (sold separately): Absorb your favorite products more effectively for radiant,glowing skin
- Cold Rings (sold separately): Improve radiance and de-puff when you overindulge or don’tget enough sleep
- TheraFace PRO device
- 3 percussive attachments (Cone, Micropoint, Flat)
- Microcurrent Ring
- LED Light Therapy Ring (Red, Blue, & Infrared Light)
- Cleansing Ring
- TheraOne Conductive Gel (1.7 oz)
- Soft Carrying Bag
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
- Complimentary access to a library of TheraFace protocols on the Therabody app
- Firm and Contour with Microcurrent - Gently stimulating the face and neck, microcurrent technology firms, tightens, and contours for a youthful glow. 89% of users observed a decrease in wrinkles and/or unhealthy-looking skin after use.**Based on a 35-subject consumer perception study after 12-weeks of use.
- Erase Fine Lines and Acne - Treat your skin to the wrinkle-reducing power of Red and Red+Infrared light, or the acne-fighting power of Blue light — this innovative light ring offers three powerful light therapies in one.
- Fresh, Clean Skin - Remove built up pore-blocking dirt and oil for healthier skin and a clear complexion. Gentle enough for sensitive skin, yet powerful enough to give you a thorough, deep clean.
- Pain Relief - Unclench your jaw, relief is here. Soothe headaches and jaw tension with a relaxing facial massage using 3 unique attachments: Cone, Micropoint, and Flat.
- Personalize for Your Skin Type - Countless ways to customize treatments for your unique skin needs, the easy-glide magnetic ring system allows you to seamlessly combine and switch between therapies easily and within seconds.
- 8 Professional Modalities, 1 Packable Device - Contour, cleanse, reduce fine lines and acne, depuff and glow. Your elaborate skincare routine doesn’t have to take up your entire bag because the compact and portable TheraFace PRO goes wherever you do.
- FDA-Cleared Type II Medical Device
- About Therabody: The Industry Leader - Therabody's mission is to make wellness accessible to everybody. We provide products, content and services designed to inspire and enable people to reduce pain and keep moving.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : TF02220-01
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Therabody
- Web ID: 22UWVUTHRFCPRWHTXEAC
- SKU: 23551363
The Differences Between Foam Rollers, Massage Sticks and Massage Balls
Equipment to help massage your body comes in all shapes and sizes. Learn which one is right for you.
How to Properly Use a Foam Roller
Learn how to use a foam roller to massage different muscles with these Pro Tips.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
What is Percussive Therapy?
Learn the basics of this effective sports recovery method with these Pro Tips.
Percussive Therapy for Golfers
Stay loose on the links with these helpful percussive therapy protocols for before, during and after your round.
Pro Tips Snowboard Checklist
Use this checklist to make sure you're prepared with the right snowboard equipment and accessories –¬ from nose to tail.
Percussive Therapy Tips for Baseball and Softball Throwers
Learn how this popular massage therapy method can help you get your throwing arm diamond-ready.