Theragun Mini 2.0 Percussive Therapy Device
- 20% smaller, 30% lighter
- 3 attachments
- 3 speeds
- 120-minute battery life
- QuietForce Technology
When you need relief on the go, the 2nd generation Theragun mini packs a punch and tucks right into your purse, gym bag or luggage. From long runs to plane rides to a day on the golf course, Theragun mini goes wherever you do to treat muscle tension, fatigue and pain. Pairs with the Therabody app for easy-to-use routines so you can get the relief you need anytime, anywhere.
The Theragun Mini (2nd Gen) Difference:
- Effective — Light to deep massage without the device stalling or quitting
- Connected — Smart Therabody App integration via Bluetooth with easy-to-follow, step-bystep massage routines plus TheraMind tracks that make your massage a multi-sensory wellness experience
- Portable — 20% smaller, 30% lighter (1 lb, 5.55 in x 4.92 in x 1.93 in) than the previousgeneration device for on-the-go relief
- Quiet — A proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™ provides 60% deeper massage than the average massager, quietly
- Personalized — 3 built-in speeds (1750 - 2400 percussions per minute) and an LED speed indicator ensure you get the pressure you need in the way that feels good for your body
- Includes 3 attachments for personalized treatment: Standard Ball, Dampener, Thumb
- 120-minute total battery life with USB-A to USB-C charging cable
- Theragun mini handheld massage device
- 3 attachments (Standard Ball, Dampener, Thumb)
- Soft case
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
- 1-Year warranty
- Complimentary access to the Therabody app
- Ultra-Portable and Packable - Theragun mini offers all the benefits of handheld percussive therapy in a convenient pocket-sized device. Designed for travel, work or anywhere you are, the 2nd Generation mini is 20% smaller and 30% lighter than the previous generation (1 lb, 5.55 in x 4.92 in x 1.93 in) and fits conveniently in your purse, backpack, or gym bag so you can get the relief you need, wherever you go.
- Easy-to-Use - The 2nd Generation of Theragun mini is Bluetooth enabled to connect with the Therabody app where you can relax and recover with easy-to-follow, step-by-step routines that include support for your workout, self-care, sleep routines, and even specific ailments. The Therabody app will learn from your real-time activity data, integrating with Apple Health and Google Fit, to continue recommending personalized wellness routines that help you feel better and keep moving.
- Personalize Your Treatment - Theragun mini now comes with 3 attachments:• Dampener - for use on tender areas or near bones• Standard Ball - for overall general use• Thumb – for lower back and trigger point therapyThese 3 attachments and 3 speed options (1750, 2100 and 2400 percussions per minute) ensure that you get the pressure you need in the way that feels good for your body.
- Sustainable Packaging - Earth’s wellness is our wellness. Your upgraded Theragun mini will be delivered in a package made with a recycled and responsibly sourced material that uses 85% less plastic than our previous packaging.
- Easy to Charge - Theragun mini has an internal lithium-ion battery, providing up to 120 minutes of use per charge. With the convenience of USB–C, one charger works for all your current generation Theragun products.
- FDA-Cleared Type II Medical Device
- About Therabody: The Industry Leader - Therabody's mission is to make wellness accessible to everybody. We provide products, content and services designed to inspire and enable people to reduce pain and keep moving.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : TG02015
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Theragun
- Web ID: 22GTHUTHRGNMN20XXEAC
- SKU: 24083134
What is Percussive Therapy?
Learn the basics of this effective sports recovery method with these Pro Tips.
Percussive Therapy for Golfers
Stay loose on the links with these helpful percussive therapy protocols for before, during and after your round.
Percussive Therapy Tips for Baseball and Softball Throwers
Learn how this popular massage therapy method can help you get your throwing arm diamond-ready.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
Personal Flotation Device Options for Stand Up Paddleboarders
Safety should always be a top priority when heading out on the water. Discover what type of personal flotation device you should wear.
How to Choose a Kayak Life Vest
Before you hit the water for your next kayak adventure, make sure you have the right personal flotation device.