Thomas Lures Double Spinn Inline Spinner
The Thomas Lures Double Spinn Inline Spinner delivers a unique look to a classic lure. The Double Spinn is a twin-bladed, in-line spinner constructed from a stainless steel shaft, solid brass blades, "easy-spin" clevis, and solid brass beads. The Indiana-type blades are jewelry quality plated with either nickel or gold, which causes a highly-reflective, attractive finish that trout, panfish, and numerous other gamefish won't be able to resist.
- Unique twin-bladed in-line spinner
- Constructed from a stainless steel shaft, solid brass blades, "easy-spin" clevis, and solid brass beads
- Indiana-type blades are jewelry plated to create a reflective, flashy attractive finish
- Ideal to use on trout, panfish, and gamefish
- Made in the USA
- Length: 1 3/4 in.
- Weight: 1/5 oz.
- Model: S500
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Thomas Lures
- Web ID: 17THLUTHMSDBLSPNNLUR