Thomas Lures E.P. Spin Inline Spinner
- Weight: 1/8 oz
- Length: 1 3/8”
- Available as Gold or Nickel with Red and Black Dots and Nickel/Gold (without dots)
- Designed for trout and other game fish and panfish
- Freshwater use
- Toss out and vary retrieval speed to entice your target species
DESIGN AND DETAILS:
- Quality constructed with a solid brass blade, easy spin clevis, solid brass beads and a stainless steel shaft
- Jewelry quality plated swing type blade
- Highly reflective, flashy finish
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : R333B
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Thomas Lures
- Web ID: 16THLUTHMSPSPNN18LUR
The Year's Best Bass Lures
Fill your tackle box with top-notch baits from this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best.
How to Tie a Texas Rig
Learn how to rig this common yet effective presentation for soft plastic bass fishing lures.
The Five Bass Fishing Lures You Need in Your Tackle Box
Don't get overwhelmed by the endless options of lures on the market today. Instead, discover the best baits for bass fishing with these Pro Tips.
Fishing Trip Checklist
From rods and reels to lures and hooks, our Pro Tips Fishing Checklist will help you plan for your next fishing trip.