Thule Helium Pro Hitch Mount 2-Bike Rack
With a lightweight design and maximum bike stability, the Thule Helium Pro Hitch Mount 2-Bike Rack is easy to install and reliable. Each bike is placed 7” apart for protection and secured tight with the ratcheting straps and integrated anti-sway buckle. The HitchSwitch lever tilts the rack away for access to the trunk of the car.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Integrated anti-sway buckle prevents bike to bike contact and be removed when not needed
- 7” of distance between each bike for safety
- Ratcheting cradle straps secure the bikes
- Compact cradle design accommodates a wide variety of bike sizes and frame styles
- SnugTite stinger makes it quick to install and easy to lock the rack to the car
- Integrated cable lock locks bikes to the rack
- Arms fold down when rack is not in use
- HitchSwitch lever tilts the rack down allowing access to the rear of the car
- Max number of bikes: 2
- Dimensions: 32” x 11” x 37.3”
- Folded dimensions: 20.7” x 11” x 37.3”
- Load capacity: 75 lbs.
- Max bike weight: 37.5 lbs.
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Fits 1.25” and 2” receivers
- Compatible with One Key System and carbon frame
- Includes bike lock and receiver lock
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : 9042PRO
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Thule
- Web ID: 19THUAHLMPR2BKXXXHTC
- SKU: 19973264
Bike Buying Guide
This bike buying guide can help you learn about the various types of bikes available so you can find the best bike for your style and needs.
Peloton Bike vs. Peloton Bike+
Compare the features of the Peloton Bike and the Peloton Bike+ before you buy to find out which is right for you and your workout routine.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
The Differences Between Presta and Schrader Valves
Learn how to tell these two common bike tire valves apart and make sure you have the right pump to fit your bike with these Pro Tips.
How to Remove and Install Quick-Release Wheels
Get back on your ride with these tips from our bike pro services tech on how to remove and put on a quick-release bike tire.