Timberland Men's Lincoln Peak 200g Waterproof Hiking Boots
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- TimberDry&trade waterproof membrane
- Rubber lug outsole
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation to keep your feet warm in wintery conditions
- Climbing rubber toe
- Heel pull loop for easy on and off
- TimberDry&trade waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic protects your feet from rain and snow
- Fully gusseted tongue comfortably protects the foot from debris
- Warm, full linings crafted from ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Compression-molded foam-blend midsole for high-rebound cushioning
Durability & Traction:
- Rubber lug outsole for enhanced traction
- Leather sourced from a tannery rated Gold or Silver by the Leather Working Group, a multi-stakeholder auditing group, for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Timberland
- Web ID: 22TLDMMLNCLNPKMDNFBO
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.
Best Hiking Boots & Shoes of 2020
Find the perfect pair for your path. Discover our favorite styles in this Pro Tips guide to the best hiking boots and shoes of 2020.
Field Maintenance Tips: How to Drag a Baseball and Softball Infield
Keep the infield in peak condition all season with these leveling and grooming tips.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.