Timberland Men's Lincoln Peak Mid Waterproof Boots
- Lace-up closure
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Rubber lug outsole
- Upper is made with waterproof Better Leather from an LWG silver-rated tannery and ReBOTL™ fabric
- Lace-up closure allows for easy on and off
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides added comfort
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining contains at least 50% recycled plastic
- Fully gusseted tongue
Durability & Traction:
- Toe bumper and heel piece made from climbing rubber
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Rubber lug outsole creates optimal traction on slippery terrain
- Style: TB0A41BU231
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : TB0A41BU231
- Brand : Timberland
- Web ID: 22TLDMMLNCLNPKMDWFBO
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Field Maintenance Tips: How to Drag a Baseball and Softball Infield
Keep the infield in peak condition all season with these leveling and grooming tips.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Buy Mid- and Lower-Body Football Pads
Football is a full-contact sport. Make sure you’re ready this season with girdles, rib protectors and pads for your pants.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.