Timberland Men's Mt. Maddsen Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Trust the Timberland® Men's Mt. Maddsen Mid waterproof hikers to shield feet from moisture, comfort with every step and trek over uneven terrain. Pair these versaile rugged hikers with challenging trails or simply jeans and a tee.
- TimberDry™ eco-conscious waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable in wet weather
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper
- Fully-gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Internal TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Anti-fatigue technology provides long-term comfort
- Compression-molded, lightweight EVA midsole absorbs shock
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Durable outsole made from 15 percent recycled rubber adds traction
- Weight (per shoe, based on size 9): 1 lb 1 oz
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 2730R, 2731R, A1J1N
- Brand : Timberland
- Web ID: 15TLDMMTMDDSNMDWPFBO
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.
Best Hiking Boots & Shoes of 2020
Find the perfect pair for your path. Discover our favorite styles in this Pro Tips guide to the best hiking boots and shoes of 2020.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Buy Mid- and Lower-Body Football Pads
Football is a full-contact sport. Make sure you’re ready this season with girdles, rib protectors and pads for your pants.