Timberland PRO Men's Endurance PR 6'' Steel Toe Work Boots
Take on any job site in the rugged, reliable Timberland® PRO® Endurance 6'' Steel Toe work boot. Made for those who work long hours on their feet, Anti-Fatigue Technology works to absorb shock and return energy at key points in the foot for day-long comfort. Anti-microbial lining fights odor and bacteria, and a low profile, slip, heat, oil and abrasion-resistant outsole grips the ground for dependable traction on any job site.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock, returns energy at key zones for hours of comfort
- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant rubber double toe prolongs wear
- Anti-microbial lining fights odor and bacteria
- Ortholite® footbed with foot-conforming top layer yields customized comfort
- Built on a TiTAN last for superb fit
- Meets CSA Grade 1 ESR requirement
- Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plate
- Timberland® PRO® rubber outsole is slip, heat, oil and abrasion resistant for ultimate durability and traction on any work site
- Ladder Lock™ outsole radius adds grip when using extension ladders
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 52562
- Brand : Timberland
- Web ID: 15TLDMPRNDRNC6STXFBO
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
The Year's Best Bikes for Men
Upgrade your ride with this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best bikes for men.
Best Hiking Boots & Shoes of 2020
Find the perfect pair for your path. Discover our favorite styles in this Pro Tips guide to the best hiking boots and shoes of 2020.
How to Measure Shoe Size / Shoe Size Charts by Brand
Find heel-to-toe comfort with the help of these foot size measuring tips and shoe size guide from Pro Tips.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.