Titleist TS1 Driver
Engineered to blend maximum launch and moderate swing speed, Titleist TS1 Drivers deliver effortless distance. Beginning with a challenge from golf’s greatest athletes, the Titleist Speed (TS) Project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. The new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Two letters – TS – mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
Titleist TS Drivers – Two Ways To Speed
TS1 Driver – Effortless. Distance.
- Ultra-lightweight 275g design engineered to deliver maximum launch and distance for players with moderate swing speeds
- Modern, 460cc shape encourages the highest launch and spin of the TS models
- Fixed CG Location | Available in 9.5°, 10.5°, 12.5°
TS2 Driver – Straight. Speed.
- Engineered to deliver explosive distance across the face and maximum forgiveness
- Modern, 460cc shape encourages higher launch and spin compared to the TS3 model
- Adjustable Swing Weight | Fixed CG Location | Available in 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 11.5°
TS3 Driver – Specialized. Speed.
- Designed to equip golfers with speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness benefits
- Traditional, 460cc shape encourages lower launch and spin compared to the TS2 model
- Adjustable Swing Weight | Adjustable CG Location | Available in 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°
TS4 Driver – Low Spin. High Speed.
- Low, forward CG design engineered to reduce spin and produce a longer, more piercing ball flight
- Traditional, 430cc shape encourages lowest launch and spin of the TS models
- Fixed CG Location | Available in 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°
Titleist Speed Chassis – Think Fast
Titleist’s new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Titleist TS Drivers – born to bring the future of Titleist speed to your game.
New Streamlined Shape.
- Designed to reduce aerodynamic drag by 20% to increase club head speed for more distance
Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown
- The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper in the club head
Thinner, Faster Face
- Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. 100% inspected to maximize the allowable spring-like effect
Optimized Weight Distribution
- Refined crown and face thicknesses create Titleist’s lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin
Get Up To Speed – Selecting Your Shaft
- Take full advantage of the added speed of TS Metals with Titleist’s new shaft lineup
- Powered by Titleist Performance Institute’s industry-best Motion Capture and consumer testing
- Shafts are specifically designed to offer improved performance through unique Titleist technologies
- Shaft: Fujikura Air Speeder 40 Shaft
- Shaft: MCA Fubuki MV 45 Shaft
- Style : 644RG6R95, 644RG6A105, 644RG5R95, 644RG5L125, 644RG5A105
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 19TTLMTS1DRVRFBK4DRV
- SKU: 20186847
|TS1 - 9.5°||9.5°||58.5°||45.75"||460cc|
|TS1 - 10.5°||10.5°||58.5°||45.75"||460cc|
|TS1 - 12.5°||12.5°||58.5°||45.75"||460cc|