Titleist TS2 Driver
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Engineered to blend maximum forgiveness and explosive distance across the face, Titleist TS2 Drivers deliver straight speed. Beginning with a challenge from golf’s greatest athletes, the Titleist Speed (TS) Project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. The new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Two letters – TS – mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
Titleist TS Drivers – Two Ways To Speed
TS2 Driver – Straight. Speed.
- Engineered to deliver explosive distance across the face and maximum forgiveness
- Modern, 460cc shape encourages higher launch and spin compared to the TS3 model
- Adjustable Swing Weight | Fixed CG Location | Available in 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 11.5°
TS3 Driver – Specialized. Speed.
- Designed to equip golfers with speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness benefits
- Traditional, 460cc shape encourages lower launch and spin compared to the TS2 model
- Adjustable Swing Weight | Adjustable CG Location | Available in 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°
Titleist Speed Chassis – Think Fast
Titleist’s new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Titleist TS Drivers – born to bring the future of Titleist speed to your game.
New Streamlined Shape.
- Designed to reduce aerodynamic drag by 20% to increase club head speed for more distance
Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown
- The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper in the club head
Thinner, Faster Face
- Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. 100% inspected to maximize the allowable spring-like effect
Optimized Weight Distribution
- Refined crown and face thicknesses create Titleist’s lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin
Get Up To Speed – Selecting Your Shaft
- Take full advantage of the added speed of TS Metals with Titleist’s new shaft lineup
- Powered by Titleist Performance Institute’s industry-best Motion Capture and consumer testing
- Shafts are specifically designed to offer improved performance through unique Titleist technologies
- Brand : Titleist
- Style : 637RG4S85,637LG2S95,637RG1S95,637RG2R95,637RG3A115,637RG3R95
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18TTLMTS2DRVRHZRDDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Volume||Swing Weight|
|TS2 - 8.5°||8.5°||58.5°||45.5"||460cc||D3 - D5|
|TS2 - 9.5°||9.5°||58.5°||45.5"||460cc||D3 - D5|
|TS2 - 10.5°||10.5°||58.5°||45.5"||460cc||D3 - D5|
|TS2 - 11.5°||11.5°||58.5°||45.5"||460cc||D3 - D5|