Titleist TS3 Driver
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
Engineered to blend speed-tuned distance with dynamic forgiveness benefits, Titleist TS3 Drivers deliver specialized speed. Beginning with a challenge from golf’s greatest athletes, the Titleist Speed (TS) Project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. The new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Two letters – TS – mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
Titleist TS Drivers – Two Ways To Speed
TS2 Driver – Straight. Speed.
- Engineered to deliver explosive distance across the face and maximum forgiveness
- Modern, 460cc shape encourages higher launch and spin compared to the TS3 model
- Adjustable Swing Weight | Fixed CG Location | Available in 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 11.5°
TS3 Driver – Specialized. Speed.
- Designed to equip golfers with speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness benefits
- Traditional, 460cc shape encourages lower launch and spin compared to the TS2 model
- Adjustable Swing Weight | Adjustable CG Location | Available in 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°
Titleist Speed Chassis – Think Fast
Titleist’s new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Titleist TS Drivers – born to bring the future of Titleist speed to your game.
New Streamlined Shape.
- Designed to reduce aerodynamic drag by 20% to increase club head speed for more distance
Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown
- The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper in the club head
Thinner, Faster Face
- Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. 100% inspected to maximize the allowable spring-like effect
Optimized Weight Distribution
- Refined crown and face thicknesses create Titleist’s lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin
- Adjustable rear weighting offers customizable sweet spot positioning for speed-tuned performance
Get Up To Speed – Selecting Your Shaft
- Take full advantage of the added speed of TS Metals with Titleist’s new shaft lineup
- Powered by Titleist Performance Institute’s industry-best Motion Capture and consumer testing
- Shafts are specifically designed to offer improved performance through unique Titleist technologies
- Brand : Titleist
- Style : 638RG4S85,638LG1S95,638RG1S85,638RG2S95
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18TTLMTS3DRVRHZRDDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Volume||Swing Weight|
|TS3 - 8.5°||8.5°||58.5°||45.5"||460cc||D3 - D5|
|TS3 - 9.5°||9.5°||58.5°||45.5"||460cc||D3 - D5|
|TS3 - 10.5°||10.5°||58.5°||45.5"||460cc||D3 - D5|