Titleist TSR1 Custom Driver
- Maximum Performance 460cc Driver
- Multi-Plateau Variable Face Thickness Technology
- Deep CG, High MOI
How are we doing? Give Us Feedback On This Page.
Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Built for ultra-lightweight speed and distance
- According to industry research, the moderate speed player accounts for roughly one-third of all golfers worldwide.
- The TSR1 driver provides these players the launch characteristics and speed to deliver effortless added yards to every drive.
- As a maximum performance 460cc driver, TSR1 is roughly 40 grams lighter than TSR2, with weight savings coming from a lighter headweight, 40-gram shaft and lightweight grip.
- The elimination of excess weight, combined with improved aerodynamics and a similar “boat tail” shape to TSR2, helps golfers swing TSR1 faster through the air.
- Multi-Plateau Variable Face Thickness technology found in other TSR driver models assists in speed retention from off-center hits, while a deep CG almost perfectly centered to the face promotes higher launch and exceptional ball speed
- TSR1 drivers, fairways and hybrids have been stripped of every non-essential gram of weight from head to grip to ensure the lightest possible build without sacrificing performance
Multi-Plateau Variable Face Thickness Design
- New VFT technology originally debuted in TSR2, TSR3 (Speed Ring), and TSR4 drivers and is now featured in TSR1, optimizing speed retention on off-center strikes
Deep CG, High MOI
- The center of gravity in each TSR1 model is positioned deep, raising MOI and maximizing high launch and ball speed.
- TSR1 drivers feature the deepest CG in a Titleist driver, now almost perfectly centered to the face.
- The updated shaping of the TSR1 driver sits better at address and aerodynamic improvements help swing it faster through the air.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : CSTMTSR1DR
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 23TTLMTSR1CSTMDRVSPW
- SKU: 24587287