Titleist Vokey Design SM7 Wedge
Vokey Design SM7 Wedges provide all golfers the opportunity for a better short game through unmatched craftsmanship, technology and performance. Bob Vokey’s 6 Tour-proven sole grinds – including the new D Grind – give all golfers a set of wedges fit for their swing type and course conditions. Finely-tuned Progressive Center of Gravity placement achieves improved trajectory, distance control and feel. The Spin Milled groove cutting process and 100% quality inspection prove nothing spins like a Vokey.
HIT YOUR NUMBER:
- Vokey recommends 4° - 6° of loft separation between your wedges, resulting in 10-15 yard gaps
- Most players will benefit from carrying 4 wedges, which lead to tighter distance gaps and more full swings
BOUNCE AND GRIND SELECTION:
- Having different grind options in your wedge set will create more versatility and improve your shot making from various lies and turf conditions
- Bob Vokey’s 6 Tour-proven sole grinds give all golfers a set of wedges fit for their swing type and course conditions
- F-Grind: Full sole designed primarily for full swings and square face shots. Due to this design, it is the only grind available in 46° - 52°, with the 54° and 56° being the most played SW on Tour.
- M-Grind: Voke’s favorite, the M Grind is designed for players that like to rotate the club face open and shut to manufacture shots around the green.
- S-Grind: Design based on feedback from Steve Stricker, the S is best for square face shots with a touch more versatility than the F Grind. Simple mechanics are best with this wedge.
- D-Grind: The player’s high bounce wedge. High measured bounce with the crescent shape of the M Grind for shot making versatility.
- K-Grind: The highest bounce wedge in the lineup, the K Grind is the ultimate bunker club and the most forgiving wedge in the lineup for all shots.
- L-Grind: The L Grind features a narrow crescent shape allowing maximum green side versatility, but it is the least forgiving wedge in the lineup.
BOUNCE IS YOUR FRIEND:
- Adding one high bounce and one mid bounce wedge to your set will create move versatility and improve shot making from various lies and turf conditions
- High bounce options (F, D & K Grinds) are designed for soft bunker, heavy rough or soft fairway conditions and suit golfers with a neutral to steep/digger stroke type
- Mid bounce options (F, M & S Grinds) are designed for low-cut fairway conditions and are suited for golfers with a neutral to steep/digger stroke type
- Low bounce options (L Grind) are designed for hardpan bunker conditions and are suited for golfers with a shallow/sweeper stroke type
- Tour-validated, expertly crafted wedges designed to offer maximized spin, control and consistency
- Progressive Center of Gravity placement enables precise distance gaps and trajectory control
- CG location optimized for each loft, bounce and grind for exceptional feel through the set
- Spin Milled Grooves unique to each club finish to create sharpest, most consistent edges
- Parallel Face Texture for more consistent edges, tighter tolerances and maximum spin
- Low lofts (46° - 54°) designed with narrower, deeper grooves
- Higher lofts (56° - 62°) have wider grooves across the face
- Unique grooves result in superior spin and control on all shots
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Black/White Grip
- Brand : Titleist
- Style : SM7TC, SM7BS, SM7JB
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19TTLMSM7TRCHRMLHWDG
|Wedge Type||Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Bounce/Sole Grind||Swing Weight|
|Gap||50°||50°||64°||35.5"||8° (F) | 12° (F)||D3|
|Gap||52°||52°||64°||35.5"||8° (F) | 12° (F)||D3|
|Sand||54°||54°||64°||35.25"||8° (M) | 10° (S) | 14° (F)||D5|
|Sand||56°||56°||64°||35.25"||8° (M) | 10° (S) | 14° (F)||D5|
|Lob||58°||58°||64°||35"||4° (L) | 8° (M) | 10° (S) | 12° (D) | 14° (K)||D5|
|Lob||60°||60°||64°||35"||4° (L) | 8° (M) | 10° (S) | 12° (D) | 14° (K)||D5|