Titleist Women's TSR1 Fairway Wood
Flex: Ladies Flex
Hand: Right Hand
Shaft: Mitsubishi MMT SpeedMesh 35 Graphite
- Lightest and Highest Launching TSR Fairway Metal
- 180cc Footprint
- Multi-Plateau Variable Face Thickness Technology
- Deep CG, High MOI
- Built for ultra-lightweight speed and distance
- According to industry research, the moderate speed player accounts for roughly one-third of all golfers worldwide.
- The lightest and highest launching TSR fairway metal, TSR1 is designed to help moderate speed players get even more speed and launch out of every strike.
- TSR1 fairways have a larger footprint than the TSR2 offerings at 180cc, however, TSR1 is 20 grams lighter.
- An open hosel construction helps create a deeper CG placement that promotes higher launch and more forgiveness.
- TSR1 fairways also have a 15 percent higher MOI than their predecessor thanks to improved shaping and weighting.
- For golfers seeking to get the golf ball up in the air higher and faster, TSR1 is designed to do just that.
- TSR1 drivers, fairways and hybrids have been stripped of every non-essential gram of weight from head to grip to ensure the lightest possible build without sacrificing performance
Multi-Plateau Variable Face Thickness Design
- New VFT technology originally debuted in TSR2, TSR3 (Speed Ring), and TSR4 drivers and is now featured in TSR1, optimizing speed retention on off-center strikes
Deep CG, High MOI
- The center of gravity in each TSR1 model is positioned deep, raising MOI and maximizing high launch and ball speed.
- Larger footprints in both TSR1 fairways and hybrids offer maximum forgiveness at impact and confidence over the ball.
- Max MOI/Draw
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 663RG5L15
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 23TTLWTSR1FRWYLRHFWY