Top Flite 2020 Hammer Distance Golf Balls – 15 Pack
- Construction - 2 Layers
- Cover - Thin Ionomer
- Distance - Maximum
- Wedge Spin - High
- Durability - High
- Feel - Softer
Blast it off the tee when you play the Top Flite 2020 Hammer Distance Golf Balls. Engineered for players of all swing speeds, Hammer Distance Golf Balls equip golfers with maximum distance through higher ball speed. The Ionomer cover features Dimple in Dimple Aerodynamics to optimize lift and distance on long shots, while unlocking softer feel and enhanced durability. A larger, high speed core construction enables softer compression for next-level performance.
- Engineered to equip golfers of all swing speeds with maximum distance through increased ball speeds
- Dimple in Dimple Aerodynamics help maintain lift to generate maximum carry and distance
- Thin Ionomer cover provides softer feel while enhancing durability
- Larger, high-speed core construction optimizes softer compression for elevated ball speeds and distance off the tee
- 2-piece construction enhances ball flight and distance
- 15 Pack
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : TF20HMRDISTW
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Top Flite
- Web ID: 20TFLM2020TFHMMRDGBL
- SKU: 20650807
15 Best Sports Bras of 2020
Find your most comfortable sports bra with this list of our favorites for every activity.
The Best Golf Balls
Find the right golf ball for your game and score low this season with our list of the year’s best.
How to Buy Golf Balls
Before you head to the course, make sure you have the right golf ball for your individual playing style.
Best Shoes for School in 2021-2022
Start the school year off on the right foot with the top shoes for back to school.
The Best Golf Rangefinders for 2023
Compare the best golf rangefinders of 2023 to find which is right for you. Our top picks include laser rangefinders, slope rangefinders and more to help get you ready for the course.
How To Read a Golf Green
You won’t always find flat spots like your kitchen floor on the golf course. Golf Champion Joey Sindelar describes how he learned to imagine the trajectory of a golf ball across a green to better prepare his shot.