Top Flite 2020 Kids' 8 Iron - (Height 45” and under)
Teach your aspiring golfer how to hit approach shots with a Junior 8 Iron. Designed for golfers ages 5 and under or height 45” and under, this iron features perimeter weighting and a wide sole design for improved turf interaction and forgiveness on impacts across the face. Low Center of Gravity placement helps beginners achieve ideal launch and trajectory. Junior shaft and grip components facilitate learning with the Top Flite® Junior 8 Iron.
- Iron composition and specs engineered for golfers ages 5 and under or height 45” and under
- Perimeter weight placement improves forgiveness and distance on impacts across the face
- Wide sole design improves turf interaction through impact for cleaner golf ball contact
- Low Center of Gravity placement helps beginners hit longer and higher shots
- Lightweight, junior flex composite shaft helps generate a faster swing
- Undersized junior grip encourages correct, light grip pressure
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : TF20JR258IRBRH
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Top Flite
- Web ID: 20TFLYTF2020JR258JLC
- SKU: 20322122
Best Shoes for School in 2021-2022
Start the school year off on the right foot with the top shoes for back to school.
How to Hit an Iron with Joey Sindelar
It’s valuable to be able to picture your swing when you’re learning to play golf. Learn how this golf champ does just that.
Football Agility Conditioning: Figure-8 Drill
Quick footwork on the football field is key. Watch as Tyler Lockett shows how to execute the figure-8 agility drill.
How to Hit a Fairway Shot with an Iron
Finding the fairway off the tee is incredibly rewarding for an amateur golfer. Once you get there, you will likely use an iron to execute your next shot.
Soccer Tips: Receiving the Ball Under Pressure
Improve your soccer skills in tight defensive situations with these tips on how to handle the first touch under pressure.
The 10 Best Camping Tents of 2020 / The Best Camping Tents of 2021
Build a better basecamp this season and choose from our Pro Tips collection of the year’s best tents.
Bryson DeChambeau on One-Length Irons
Learn why the professional golfer chose this style of iron and how it can help benefit your game.