Tour Edge Exotics E722 Irons
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- Dual VIBRCOR Technology delivers remarkable feel
- Diamond Face VFT creates amazing forgiveness and power
- 360%deg; Undercut Design produces higher launch and more face flex for longer, high-flying shots
- Extreme Toe Weighting elongates the sweet spot for consistent forgiveness and distance
- Power Lofted Setup delivers extreme distance gains
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 Gray
- Players’ Iron: Smallest, most traditional-looking clubheads; more versatile and less forgiving
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Web ID: 22TEDMXTCS722STL6IRN
Bryson DeChambeau on One-Length Irons
Learn why the professional golfer chose this style of iron and how it can help benefit your game.
Getting a Mental and Physical Edge with Aaron Judge
Build both sides of your game with these tips for the diamond with baseball pro Aaron Judge.
How to Hit an Iron with Joey Sindelar
It’s valuable to be able to picture your swing when you’re learning to play golf. Learn how this golf champ does just that.
Ready for the Course: How to Buy Golf Irons
Looking for golf irons? Check out these tips before picking up your next set.
The Pro Tips Baseball Checklist
Get an edge on the field with our complete Pro Tips baseball checklist and equipment guide.
How to Hit a Fairway Shot with an Iron
Finding the fairway off the tee is incredibly rewarding for an amateur golfer. Once you get there, you will likely use an iron to execute your next shot.
Proper Golf Ball Positioning at Address
Symetra Tour player Gabrielle Shipley explains the best ball positions for the clubs in your bag.