Tour Edge Women's HL4 Individual Iron-Woods – (Graphite)
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Tour Edge Women’s HL4 Iron-Woods:
- Redesigned Cup Face Technology combined with Variable Face Thickness increases power and distance on off-center strikes for consistency
- Hollow hyper-steel body with super-thin forged steel face maximizes club and ball speeds
- Rear Inverted Crown technology lowers the Center of Gravity for high-launching properties
- Increased sole weighting combined with perimeter weighting creates optimized MOI, launch angle and forgiveness
Experience a new level of launch and extreme forgiveness while playing the Tour Edge HL4 Iron-Woods. The hollow body construction and heavier sole enable enhanced weight distribution for unprecedented forgiveness and easy, high launch. A thinner forged steel face uses variable face thickness to create thick and thin compartments to enhance the trampoline effect and create explosive distance. Rear Inverted Crown technology lowers the Center of Gravity to produce the highest-launching iron-woods to date.
- Enables golfers to be able to hit better shots than they could with more convention irons
- Advanced game improvement tech and design techniques combine for incredible performance
- HL4 Series features upgraded UST Mamiya graphite shaft for enhanced tip stability and mid/high launch properties
- Shaft: UST Mamiya Tour Edge HL4 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Z5 Rubber Grip
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Style : HOHLGL02,HOHLGL10,HOHRGL02,HOHRGL10
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19TEDWHL4GPHRNWDLHYB