Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E522 Fairway Wood
- Patented Houdini Sole
- Diamond Face 2.0
- Offset Design and Heel Weighting
- Shallow Face Design
E522 FAIRWAY WOOD
- Patented Houdini Sole dramatically moves weight low and deep for easy launch and maximum forgiveness
- Diamond Face 2.0 Technology with 42 diamond shapes to act as mini-trampolines creating forgiveness and ball speed for best in class power and accuracy
- Offset Design and Heel Weighting closes the face at impact for straighter, more accurate shots
- Shallow face design launches the ball with ease to create higher-flying, longer shots
- Controlled, shorter length shaft gives players better control, accuracy, and center strikes
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : A1WLGL03DX A1WRGL03DX
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Web ID: 22TEDWHL522FFSTFWFWY
|Model||Loft||Face Angle||Head Size||Lie||Length|
|3 Wood||16°||1° Closed||145cc||57°||42.5"|
|5 Wood||20°||1° Closed||145cc||59°||41.5"|
|7 Wood||23°||1° Closed||145cc||60°||41"|
|9 Wood||25°||1° Closed||140cc||60°||41"|
|11 Wood||27°||1° Closed||140cc||60°||41"|
Women’s length -1”
Learn About Fairway Woods
Need to add some distance to your game? Fairway woods can be the right addition to your bag.
Why You Should Get Fitted for a Driver
Launch your tee shots even farther down the fairway by learning how a custom driver fitting can benefit your game.
From Billet to Bat: How Wood Bats are Made
Take a behind-the-scenes look at the bat-making process and tour the Louisville Slugger Bat Factory in this Pro Tips feature.
How to Launch a Kayak
When you’re ready for a day of kayaking, you want the smoothest entry into the water. These beginner tips can help to make launching your kayak a breeze.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Ways to Customize Your Wood Bat
Personalized baseball bats can add serious style to your swing. Give your lumber a custom touch with these Pro Tips.
How to Hit a Fairway Shot with an Iron
Finding the fairway off the tee is incredibly rewarding for an amateur golfer. Once you get there, you will likely use an iron to execute your next shot.