Turtle Fur Comfort Shell Stria Totally Tubular Neck Gaiter
- 10+ ways to wear
Fit and Design:
- Fitted neck gaiter
- Offers all-day coverage and warmth for every outdoor excursion, no matter the weather
- Classic neck design supplies protection from the sun, spray, windburn and cold
- Comfort Shell™ Stria fabric delivers an insanely soft and lightweight feel
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with you effortlessly to provide superior mobility
- Superior breathability helps you stay comfortable
- Single small seam up the back helps keep you comfortable
- Extremely versatile design offers over 10 ways to wear
- Pocket-packable so you can easily take it on all your adventures
- Bold striated color on both the inside and outside adds to your style
- UPF 50+ sun protection helps protect your face and neck from the sun’s harmful rays
- Odor resistant technology combats odor-causing microbes to help you stay fresh
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Quick-drying material wicks away moisture while trapping in heat
- Dimensions: 9.75” x 19.5”
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Not considered PPE, and not intended to be used as any form of medical mask
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 461527
- Fabric : 88% polyester / 12% spandex
- Brand : Turtle Fur
- Web ID: 21TFUASTRTTLLYTBLAOA
How to Buy Football Neck Rolls
Discover the added protection neck collars can offer you on the gridiron.
Best Gifts for Mom
Need a gift for mom that she’ll absolutely love? Get inspired with our countdown of the best gifts for mom from Pro Tips.
The Pro Tips Guide to Taping a Bat
Grab hold of comfort and performance at the plate this season with these Pro Tips.
How to Choose the Best Golf Glove
Get a grip on your game with golf gloves that provide comfort, protection and performance.
How to Choose the Right Yoga Mat
Learn how to find a yoga mat that improves stance, posture and comfort in the studio.
Baseball Hitting Skills: The Two-Strike Approach
Fight �?til the last strike with these hitting tips on how to develop your two-strike attack plan.
Five Ways to Prepare for a Color Fun Run
Participating in your first 5K fun run can prompt questions about how to prepare and what to expect.