Under Armour Boys' HeatGear Armour Shorts
- Fitted shorts
- Engineered elastic waistband
- Ergonomic flatlock seams
- Strategic mesh panels
- Inseam: YMD 5" (+/- 1" per size)
Fit & Design:
- Fitted shorts
- Ergonomic flatlock seams prevent chafing and provide comfort
- Strategic mesh panels for added ventilation
- Under Armour® logo and branding on right leg
- Engineered elastic waistband with Under Armour® wordmark
- Super-light HeatGear® fabric delivers superior coverage without weighing him down
- Built-in 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat and dries fast to keep him comfortable
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep him fresh
- Inseam: YMD 5” (+/-1” per size)
- Recommended care: Machine wash cold with like colors; tumble dry low
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1361737
- Fabric : 90% Polyester / 10% Elastane
- Brand : Under Armour
- Web ID: 20UARBHGRMRSHRTSXAPB
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
How to Buy a Football Chin Strap
Your helmet may be the ultimate coat of armor on the field, but for added protection and a more proper fitting, you'll also need the right chin strap.
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Soccer Tips: Receiving the Ball Under Pressure
Improve your soccer skills in tight defensive situations with these tips on how to handle the first touch under pressure.
How to Buy Soccer Goalkeeper Pants and Shorts
Not all soccer clothing is created equal. When you need extra protection on the pitch, modern lower-body options are available to help guard you while you guard between the goalposts
How to Play 7-on-7 Football
This competitive offseason game can help get teams ready to play under Friday night lights.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.