Under Armour Force 2 Tuned Baseball Sunglasses
UA Tuned™ Baseball lenses provide contrast enhancement to spot & track the ball more precisely
Fit & Design:
- Fully-adjustable UA ArmourGrip nose pads have a lasered engraving for ultimate comfort & stability
- Injected front & temples with non-slip rubber trim keeps the frames on your head
- TR90 frames are durable, flexible, hypoallergenic & impact-resistant
- Auto-lock stop hinge allows the temples to lock securely in place for a sturdy fit
- Water- & smudge-resistant coating makes the lenses easier to clean with clearer optics
- Lens Vents keep air flowing across your lenses, eliminating fog and moisture build-up
- Comes with a hard-zipped case & a microfiber cleaning cloth to keep your eyewear clean & protected
- All UA Eyewear defends against 100% of harmful UVA/B rays
- 3 year warranty against any material or manufacturing defects
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : UA0011S RC2-50
- Brand : Under Armour
- Web ID: 22UARAFRC2MTBLKBBGAA
- SKU: 23504962
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
How to Choose Sunglasses to Wear on the Diamond
Follow these guidelines to find softball or baseball sunglasses with a perfect combination of style, security and practicality.
Soccer Tips: Receiving the Ball Under Pressure
Improve your soccer skills in tight defensive situations with these tips on how to handle the first touch under pressure.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
How to Play 7-on-7 Football
This competitive offseason game can help get teams ready to play under Friday night lights.
How to Effectively Attack the Line in Volleyball
By knowing how to use your reach and contact in volleyball games, you can force your opponents to cover more space on the court.