Under Armour Women's Authentic ColdGear Compression Leggings
Develop a skill set that speaks for itself with the Under Armour® Women’s Authentic ColdGear® Compression Leggings. This baselayer offers locked-in support for game-changing performance, and a brushed interior that traps heat for long-lasting warmth. Stretchy materials let you move without restriction, while moisture-wicking properties dry quickly to keep you light. Put on your game face anytime you play in the UA Authentic Leggings.
- Compression fit leggings
- Dual-layer ColdGear® construction offers a smooth fast-drying exterior with a brushed, heat-trapping interior
- Super-stretchy construction allows for a greater range of motion
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away to keep you dry and light
- Minimal encased elastic waist delivers a smoother, more streamlined silhouette
- Inseam: 30''
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1250277
- Fabric : 87% polyester / 13% elastane
- Brand : Under Armour
- Web ID: 16UARWCGTHNTCLGGNAPB
Basketball Buying Guide: How to Choose Arm and Leg Sleeves
Discover what to look for in compression and padded sleeves and how they could help elevate your game.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Soccer Tips: Receiving the Ball Under Pressure
Improve your soccer skills in tight defensive situations with these tips on how to handle the first touch under pressure.
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
How to Choose Compression Gear this Football Season
These garments aren’t just for looks and style. Keep yourself calm, cool and protected this season by adding compression apparel to your list of gridiron gear.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.