Under Armour Women's ColdGear Armour Crew Long Sleeve Shirt
On brisk mornings, add a layer to your outfit with the Under Armour® Women's ColdGear Armour Crew Long Sleeve Shirt. Excellent at retaining body heat, this tee features a brushed interior for a cozy feel and fast-drying outer layer that dries quickly. From the inside out, the moisture-wicking properties pull sweat from the body for a dry, light feel. The stretch fabrication enhances flexibility in the ColdGear Armour Crew Long Sleeve Shirt.
- Cold weather long sleeve shirt
- Double layer fabric with a warm, brushed interior and a smooth, quick-drying exterior
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat for a dry, light feel
- Lightweight, four-way stretch fabrication enhances mobility and retains its shape
- Anti-microbial technology helps keep your gear fresher, longer
- Rolled forward side seams create a slimmer, more flattering silhouette
- Thumbholes keep sleeves secure and help seal in body heat
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1298214
- Brand : Under Armour
- Web ID: 17UARWCGRMRCRWXXXAPT
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.
How to Buy a Football Chin Strap
Your helmet may be the ultimate coat of armor on the field, but for added protection and a more proper fitting, you'll also need the right chin strap.
Defensive Back Tips: Man-to-Man Pass Coverage
Learn how to cover a receiver one-on-one and read his next move on short and long routes.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Soccer Tips: Receiving the Ball Under Pressure
Improve your soccer skills in tight defensive situations with these tips on how to handle the first touch under pressure.