Victus NOX 2¾'' USSSA Bat (-8)
- Two-Piece Hybrid Design
- Ringless, Military-Grade Aluminum Barrel
- Carbon Composite Handle
- Barrel Diameter: 2-3/4''
- Two-Piece Hybrid Design: Built with a carbon composite handle and military-grade aluminum barrel
- Two Smooth Impact Connection Piece: Comprised of a threaded connection between handle and barrel with two vibration dampening rings
- Dual Band Technology: Helps minimize all unwanted, harsh vibrations from traveling to the players’ hands at contact, while the threaded connection helps to keep the bat stiff and maximize energy transfer to the ball
- Ringless Barrel: Made of multi-variable wall thicknesses that creates a thinner, more flexible sweet spot for unmatched performance
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip: Provides extra tack to improve feel and control
- NOTICE: Baseball/Softball Bats are only eligible for return if they have not been used.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : VSBNX8
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Victus
- Web ID: 21AQ9BNX8234XXXXXBBB
|Certification||USSSA 1.15 BPF|
The USSSA Bats of 2023
Step to the plate and dominate the game with our curated list of the year’s best USSSA bats.
Football Drills: The 4-Cone Box Drill
Learn how to change direction and build versatility from the practice field to the gridiron.
Football Agility Conditioning: Figure-8 Drill
Quick footwork on the football field is key. Watch as Tyler Lockett shows how to execute the figure-8 agility drill.
From Billet to Bat: How Wood Bats are Made
Take a behind-the-scenes look at the bat-making process and tour the Louisville Slugger Bat Factory in this Pro Tips feature.
How to Choose a Baseball or Softball Bat Bag
Get your gear to and from the diamond with a convenient equipment bag. We break down the choosing process into manageable bites.
Choosing the Right Softball Bat
Feeling confident stepping into the batter’s box and swinging to the fences begins with your choice of bat.
Training For A 5K? Check Out These Running Plans
Try one of our 8-week 5K training plans for beginner to advanced level runners.