Viking O-Zone Lite Gradient Series Tennis Paddle
- Great maneuverability
- Hand painted gradient appearance
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- The O-Zone Lite is the light version of the O-Zone Pro – it has the same characteristics but it is 10 grams (.4 oz) lighter
- If you like the feel of the O-Zone Pro but have a moderate swing speed and are looking for even greater maneuverability, this is the perfect paddle for you
- Vibrant gradients and a bold, modern color palette lead the way for the upcoming season
- All Gradient Paddles are hand painted, giving each its own unique look
- Weight (oz./grams): 12.9/365
- Power Rating: 7
- Core Density: Mid
- Surface Feature: Grit
- Carbon Mesh Rim: Yes
- Silence Dampener: Yes
- Extra Holes: N/A
- Surface Area: 82 sq. in.
- Beam: 19mm
- Overall Length: 18"
- Handle Length: Long
- Balance: Head Heavy
- Grip: SuperSoft
- Grip Sizes: 4 ¼”
- Triple Threat: N/A
- Width: 3.50
- Height: 14.00
- Depth: 28.00
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Viking
- Web ID: 21VIKUZNLTCBLXXXXRCQ
- SKU: 22721013
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!
Table Tennis Rules to Know
Are you new to table tennis? Discover our Pro Tips guide on table tennis scoring, terms to know, plus its rules and regulations.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
Buying a Tennis Racquet
Get ready to dominate every point, set and match by learning what features to consider when choosing a tennis racquet.
Hitting All Parts of the Zone with Amanda Chiddy Chidester
Command complete coverage and leave no holes in your softball swing with these tips from the softball pro.