Viper Pitbull Tungsten 18g Shark Fin Barrel Soft Tip Darts
Put your opponents on notice with the ferocious spin and precision of the Viper Pitbull Tungsten 18g Shark Fin Barrel Soft Tip Darts. Featuring knurled 90% Tungsten barrels and Aluminum Spinster™ shafts for optimal control and stick, nailing clutch throws will become second nature. The included TacTech case keeps all your supplies together and ready for game time.
- Soft tip darts
- Aluminum Spinster™ shaft with locking holes and free rotation
- Barrel: 90% tungsten with slim profile
- 2BA tips give you a consistent stick
- Knurled barrel with grooves and rings
- Includes (6) flights, (12) extra 2BA Tufflex II Tips, dart mechanic repair tool
- TacTech case protects darts and accessories
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Model: 21-2005-18
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Viper
- Category : Darts
- Web ID: 16VIPUDMNDCTSHRKFSTG
- SKU: 16596875
Tip the Cone Basketball Drill
Combine elements of offense and defense with this drill for a great workout with the ball.
Baseball Hitting Drills: Indoor Soft Toss
You don’t need a field to knock it out of the park. Take your hitting drills indoors this baseball season with some tips on how to add soft toss to your training routine.
Four Soft Plastic Rigs to Use for Bass Fishing
Soft plastics are a bass fishing staple that offer lifelike presentations in inexpensive packages. Find out how you can rig your lures for optimal performance with these angling Pro Tips.
Volleyball Offense: The Basics of Tipping
Don’t overlook the tip. When used in key moments, it can help your team capture a much-needed point.
How to Tie a Texas Rig
Learn how to rig this common yet effective presentation for soft plastic bass fishing lures.
How to Spot the Barbell Squat
Help out your fellow lifters in the gym by learning how to spot the barbell squat with these Pro Tips.
How to Choose Mesh for Your Men's Lacrosse Stick
Learn the difference between semi-soft and semi-hard mesh to choose the one that’s best for you.