Vortex 1x22 SPARC Solar Reflex Red Dot Sight
- Made for quick target acquisition & accurate shooting
- Solar panel & Auto D-TEC system automatically switches between solar & battery power
- Provides an unbelievable 150,000 hours of run time
- 1x magnification for exceptionally wide FOV
- Low-profile 22mm sight window provides anti-reflection
- Fully multicoated optics to maximize light transmission
- Unlimited eye relief when using both-eyes-open shooting techniques
- Simple 2 MOA red dot reticle
- Waterproof & fogproof design
- Multiple brightness settings (2 night vision compatible)
- Designed specifically for use on AR platform firearms
- Length: 2.6”
- Weight: 5.9 oz.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Vortex
- Web ID: 21VORUSPRCSLRRDDTOPT
- SKU: 22009152
Choosing the Perfect Sunglasses for Sight Fishing with Captain Blair Wiggins
Learn how to find the best polarized sunglasses to enhance your sight fishing experience with these saltwater tips and tricks.
How To Read a Golf Green
You won’t always find flat spots like your kitchen floor on the golf course. Golf Champion Joey Sindelar describes how he learned to imagine the trajectory of a golf ball across a green to better prepare his shot.
Understanding Shooting Space in Women's Lacrosse
Make sure you understand this vital regulation in order to remain out of the penalty area with these women’s lacrosse tips.
Understanding Binocular Magnification
Find out how to crunch those numbers for a perfect viewing experience with these Pro Tips on binocular magnification.
Finding the Right Kayak Storage for Your Space
Take the stress out of storing your boat by finding the right storage method for your given space. Learn how wall mounts, racks and other methods can help winterize your kayak with ease.
Volleyball Defense: How to Read a Hitter When Blocking
By knowing what to look for in your opponent’s body language, you can improve your chances of making a block on the volleyball court.
Eight Yoga Poses to Help Relax Your Mind at Home
Feeling overwhelmed and looking for some tranquility? Give these soothing yoga poses a try.