VRST Men's 7” Accelerate Run Short
- Introducing activewear as versatile as you
- Classic fit
- 7” inseam
Stay comfortable mile after mile in the VRST™ Men’s 7” Run Shorts. These shorts are made with zoned ventilation for increased breathability and an internal mesh liner that features a media pocket big enough to fit your phone. Additionally, moisture-wicking properties help you stay dry when you start to work up a sweat.
Fit & Design:
- Classic fit running shorts
- Internal mesh liner with media pocket and button hole
- Internal drawcord offers easy adjustability
- 4-way stretch construction is designed to comfortably move with you
- Zoned ventilation provides breathability where you need it most
- Reflective bonding at lower right side seam for increased visibility
- Water-resistant invisible zipper pocket on right side
- VRST™ reflective Heatseal logo
- Moisture-wicking technology pulls sweat away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- Anti-odor technology helps to keep you and your clothing fresh
- Inseam: 7”
- Style : MAX200434
- Fabric : 88% Polyester / 12% Spandex
- Brand : VRST
- Web ID: 20KRMM7RNSHRTXXXXMPD
How to Play 7-on-7 Football
This competitive offseason game can help get teams ready to play under Friday night lights.
7-on-7 Drills for Gameday Situations
Adding 7-on-7 action to football practice allows the offense and defense to prepare for passing situations on game day.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Year's Best Bikes for Men
Upgrade your ride with this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best bikes for men.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.