Vulcan V920 Pickleball Paddle
Product DescriptionThe Vulcan V920 is designed for players who prefer a large, forgiving hitting surface with a standard 13 mm ZEP9™ core for extra power. The modified elongated shape allows more reach, with a generous sweet spot, and a shorter 4-1/4” handle for those who play a quick-hands style game.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : V920-BLU13
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Vulcan Sporting Goods Co.
- Web ID: 23ELNAV920PCKLBLLTNN
- SKU: 24536480
- Features Quatro-Carbon™ Carbon Fiber Face - While all grades of carbon fiber deliver excellent aerospace-like weight-to-durability ratios, Vulcan’s Quatro-Carbon™ is even stronger – and more importantly provides far more softness and feel than other grades in its class.
- Features ZEP9™ Polypropylene Honeycomb Core - Vulcan’s exclusive advanced-logic ZEP9™ Polypropylene Honeycomb Core technology works in conjunction with the revolutionary Quatro-Carbon™ face to absorb vibration while providing superior feel plus maximum sweet spot area. This dual-system also possesses amazing vibration dampening properties that significantly alleviates tennis elbow.
- Features ZeroLoss™ Energy Technology - The seamless Quatro-Carbon™ plus ZEP9™ dual-system construction eliminates any dead areas outside of the sweat spot. This ZeroLoss Energy Technology results in optimal surface consistency and unmatched playability.