Walter Hagen Men's 11 Majors Core Golf Pants
- 2-Way stretch fabric
- Silicone gripper on inner waistband
- Front and back knit pocketing
Match your high performance skills with high performance comfort in the Walter Hagen® Men's 11 Majors Core Golf Pants. The pants were constructed with Hydro-Dri technology to quickly evaporate sweat and 2-way stretch material for easy and comfortable movement on the course.
- Hydro-Dri technology to wick away moisture and keep skin cool and dry
- Built-in UV protection to guard against sunburn
- 2-way stretch fabric allows for easy movement
- Silicone gripper on inner waistband to prevent shirts from coming untucked
- Stretch waistband for a secure and comfortable fit
- Front and back knit pocketing for extra comfort and breathability
- Flat front creates a simple and clean aesthetic
- Embroidered "11" at back pocket
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : MGA15106
- Fabric : 100% Polyester
- Brand : Walter Hagen
- Web ID: 18WHGMHGNPNTXXXXXAPB
|Inseam||30", 32", 34", 36"|
|Pockets||2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets|
How to Buy a Canoe
Before buying a canoe, discover how length, material and hull shape can have a major impact when on the water.
11 Most Comfortable Women's Sandals
Looking for a pair of comfortable summer sandals? Well, look no further. Check out this list of our top styles.
Brooks Koepka's Golf Workout Tips
The professional golfer breaks down how focusing on your core and glutes can impact your golf game.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Boat Safety 101: Key Items to Have When on the Water
A boat safety kit is a must-have on any vessel. Be prepared for inspection by packing these equipment essentials for every water adventure.