Watson Golf theHANGER Iron Swing Trainer
Build an effective, repeatable iron swing by training with A Watson Golf theHANGER Iron Swing Trainer. Designed to easily attach to your irons, this training aid provides instant visual and tactile feedback. The included club face guide helps golfers build training and path control by fixing the over-the-top-move, scooping and the dreaded slice. Suitable for use in the home, office or at the range, theHANGER helps golfers of all skill levels achieve a Tour-quality swing.
- Model designed specifically for Right-Handed Golfers
- Engineered to provide instant visual and tactile feedback
- Accelerates the process of building correct muscle memory for optimal face and path control
- Easily attaches to your irons and includes a club face reference head to ensure the device is set up
- Suitable practice in the home, range, or office by golfers of all skill levels
- Keeps the club head outside of your hands
- Ideal for training club face and path control
- Promotes a flat leading wrist at the top of your swing
- Lead wrist flexion during your transition
- Fixes the over-the-top move, scooping and prevents the dreaded slice
- Dynamic shaft lean through impact
- Promotes correct muscle memory
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : TH-1-RH
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Watson Golf
- Web ID: 18TNHUTHHNGRXXXXXTRN
- SKU: 19176261
How to Hit an Iron with Joey Sindelar
It’s valuable to be able to picture your swing when you’re learning to play golf. Learn how this golf champ does just that.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
Bryson DeChambeau on One-Length Irons
Learn why the professional golfer chose this style of iron and how it can help benefit your game.
Ready for the Course: How to Buy Golf Irons
Looking for golf irons? Check out these tips before picking up your next set.
How to Hit a Fairway Shot with an Iron
Finding the fairway off the tee is incredibly rewarding for an amateur golfer. Once you get there, you will likely use an iron to execute your next shot.
How to Buy Golf Swing Analyzers and On-Course Game Trackers
Data has a place in your golf game. Harness it with launch monitors, swing analyzers and performance trackers.
18 of the Best Golf Training Aids / The 18 Best Training Aids for 2020 / The Best Golf Training Aids
Sharpen your skills and stay on target all season long with the best swing trainers, putting mats and more.