Weston Butcher Series Meat Grinder #22
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- 1 horsepower 750 watt, air-cooled motor that continuously grinds bulk loads of meat without stopping
- Motor is permanently lubricated to help with continuous grinding
- Rifled-head design and offset throat lets you feed the machine meat while it's grinding
- Grinds up to 14 lbs. per minute
- Forward-reverse mode helps grind tougher meats with connective tissue
- Grind any meat of your choosing from beef, pork, venison, and bison
- Engineered for rugged durability to process hundreds of pounds of meat
- Ideal for hunters, farmers, and small-retail butchers
- a patented auger-grabbing stomper
- Coarse 7mm and fine 4.5mm stainless steel plates
- Grinder knife
- A sausage stuffed kit with adapter, spacer, and four-sized funnels
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Weston
- Web ID: 23WESUBTCHRSRSMTGCFP
- SKU: 24709294
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!
Basketball 101: Inbound Pass
Being able to successfully complete an inbound pass can help set your team up for a rewarding offensive series.
Golf Rangefinders vs. Golf GPS
Golf rangefinders and GPS units might just be your secret weapon on the course.
Meet the â€œMeatEaterâ€: Q&A with Outdoors Expert Steven Rinella
Get tips and insights from the award-winning author and television host on hunting, living on wild game and even a delicious recipe.
How to Throw A Baseball: The Proper Way to Play Catch
An accurate throw can mean the difference between a runner on base or another out for your team. Learn how to align your body to throw more efficiently.