Weston Pro Series #22 Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- 1.5 horsepower 1120 watt, air-cooled motor that continuously grinds bulk loads of meat without stopping
- Motor is permanently lubricated to help with continuous grinding
- Rifled-head design and offset throat lets you feed the machine meat while it's grinding
- Grinds up to 14 lbs. per minute
- Built-in knife sharpener keeps knives sharp for prepping meats before grinding
- Forward-reverse mode helps grind tougher meats with connective tissue
- Grind any meat of your choosing from beef, pork, venison, and bison
- Engineered for rugged durability to process hundreds of pounds of meat
- Ideal for hunters, farmers, and small-retail butchers
- Patented auger-grabbing stomper
- Patented storage tray with cover
- Coarse 7mm and fine 4.5mm stainless steel plates
- Grinder knife
- A sausage stuffed kit with adapter, spacer, and four-sized funnels
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Weston
- Web ID: 23WESUPRSRSMTGRNDCFP
- SKU: 24709290
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!
The Differences Between Foam Rollers, Massage Sticks and Massage Balls
Equipment to help massage your body comes in all shapes and sizes. Learn which one is right for you.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
Stocking Stuffers for Hunters
Shopping for a hunter? Scope out the perfect gift with these suggestions from the experts at Pro Tips.
Stocking Stuffers for Golfers
These stocking stuffers are a hole-in-one for your friends and family who appreciate a day on the golf course.
How to Properly Use a Foam Roller
Learn how to use a foam roller to massage different muscles with these Pro Tips.