Wilson Clash 26 V2 Tennis Racquet – Unstrung
- Fortyfive frame technology
- 16% larger sweetspot
- Best-in-class stability
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Updated carbon mapping in the patented Fortyfive frame technology allows Clash extreme flexibility and best-in-class stability for more balls in while swinging freely
- Thoughtful construction enhancements in the tip and a 16% larger sweetspot allow for more precise shot making and a softer feel on impact
- Always pushing the boundaries, Clash v2 evolves with an anodized infrared finish and embossed Clash logo to create a visual and tactile experience unlike any other
- The bumpers, grommets and end-cap are made of biodegradable Agiplast, helping reduce waste while maintaining high performance
- Head: 645 cm / 100 in
- Length: 26 in / 66 cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung balance: 31.5 cm / -3 pts
- Unstrung weight: 245 g / 8.64 oz
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Wilson
- Web ID: 22WILACLSH26V2RCKTNN
- SKU: 22969394
Buying a Tennis Racquet
Get ready to dominate every point, set and match by learning what features to consider when choosing a tennis racquet.
Choosing String for Your Tennis Racquet
Learn how material, style and tension can affect your racquet’s performance.
The Pro Tips Tennis Checklist
Make sure you’re prepared with all the right tennis gear to hit the court and ace your season.
Tennis 101: How to Grip a Forehand
In order to execute a successful forehand, you’ll first need to learn how to properly grip your racquet.
Table Tennis Rules to Know
Are you new to table tennis? Discover our Pro Tips guide on table tennis scoring, terms to know, plus its rules and regulations.
How to Choose a Table Tennis Table
Find the best table tennis table for your needs with this Pro Tips buying guide.