Wilson US Open BLX 100 Tennis Racquet
- Basalt Carbon Fiber Composite
- Double Holes grommet technology
- Sleek racket hoop design inspired by US Open
- Graphite composition provides excellent mix of control, feel and power with strong construction
- BLX - Basalt Carbon Fiber Composite reduces racket vibrations for better feel
- Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
- Iso-Zorb grommets absorb shock for reduced vibrations
- Perimeter Weighting System improves torsional stability
- Midsized head provides enhanced feel and control
- Cushion-Aire Grip lends more comfortable grip on racket handle
- Head (sq cm): 645
- Head (sq in): 100
- Length (cm): 68.6
- Length (in): 27
- String Pattern: 16x20
- Strung balance (cm): 34
- Strung balance (pts): +0
- Strung weight (grams): 283
- Strung weight (ounces): 9.98
- Taper System (mm): 22 FB
- Unstrung balance (cm): 33
- Unstrung balance (pts): -4
- Unstrung weight (grams): 269.32
- Unstrung weight (ounces): 9.5
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : WR082720U
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Wilson
- Web ID: 22WILUSPNBLX100XXTNN
Buying a Tennis Racquet
Get ready to dominate every point, set and match by learning what features to consider when choosing a tennis racquet.
Choosing String for Your Tennis Racquet
Learn how material, style and tension can affect your racquet’s performance.
The Pro Tips Tennis Checklist
Make sure you’re prepared with all the right tennis gear to hit the court and ace your season.
Tennis 101: How to Grip a Forehand
In order to execute a successful forehand, you’ll first need to learn how to properly grip your racquet.
Table Tennis Rules to Know
Are you new to table tennis? Discover our Pro Tips guide on table tennis scoring, terms to know, plus its rules and regulations.
How to Choose a Table Tennis Table
Find the best table tennis table for your needs with this Pro Tips buying guide.