Wolverine Men's Floorhand 6'' Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
Make every day on the job a comfortable and productive one in the Wolverine® Men's Floorhand 6'' waterproof steel toe work boots. These mid-cut boots feature durable full-grain leather construction, a protective steel toe and rubber outsoles, making them perfect for light to medium duty work.
- Waterproof construction
- Full-grain leather upper
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable and keeps feet cool and dry
- Removable, full-cushioned footbed
- Rubber midsole
- Cement construction is lightweight, comfortable and best for light to medium duty
- Nylon shank lends lightweight protection and stability
- Rubber outsole provides underfoot support, protection and traction
- Height: 6''
- One-year limited manufacturer's warranty against defect
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : W10694
- Brand : Wolverine
- Web ID: 17WOLMFLRHNDSTLTBFBO
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.
How to Choose Wading Boots
Take a step in the right direction this fishing season and prepare for that next big trip by choosing the best wading boots for your angling needs.
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.